February 8, 2011

Never Aging



At 20, I must admit that I'm already so interested in anti-aging products. It's never too early to start. I receive my daily dose of Chanel emails about new products and for those who aren't signed up, I would advise you do so. I came across this intriguing product- Chanel Sublimage. This incredible anti-aging remedy has ingredients that come all the way from the mountains of Madagascar and the Himalayans... how awesome! The Golden Champa flower, the core of the Sublimage product, is used in many traditional medicines to rejuvenate the entire body. I only have positive thoughts about this product and can't wait to get my hands on it.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love Sublimage-- this serum is amazing and made my skin feel better than I can ever remember. Well worth the price tag!

    ReplyDelete