April 6, 2010

Plan Ahead



Summer is quickly approaching, sooner than expected, and let me tell you, I am soooo excited. Working at a PR firm, enjoying constant sunshine in Palos Verdes and traveling throughout Europe with my family is all I can think about. I love being organized and when it comes to having plans or making plans, Keely and I both love writing it down. The agendas are the perfect way to keep your life organized during the year and summer. Available at www.momagenda.com, the agendas come in multiple colors and you can customize them with your own initials. Keely introduced me to this amazing product when I fell in love with her pink agenda. I personally love the white and chocolate, but you pick your poison. I cant wait to finally get mine in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment