June 20, 2010

Seeing Spots

I don't know anyone who doesn't love a good bargain. Recently, I'm really loving the increase in crop tops as well as chunky jewelry. Urban Outfitters has a ton of great sale stuff at the moment, and most notably tops, especially my new purple cheetah crop that I've already worn more than once. So here's my second attempt at a photo shoot, albeit missing my tripod and camera at home. Regardless, I will note that the photo-booth app on mac is pretty handy in these kinds of situations. Today I wore the previously mentioned top, high-waisted shorts also from Urban and a nifty necklace I found mixed up in some long lost jewelry. And while we have been a little preoccupied this weekend, we have a bunch of fun finds to share this week on tstreet. Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment