February 11, 2010

Time to Show Some Skin


The other day, as George, my beau, and I were out figuring our exciting Spring Break Plans to go to my home in sunny California I realized how excited I was for Spring Break. You would think, since living in a house with a plethora of girls, I would have been thinking more about my future goals for this Spring Break: 1-get in shape and 2-purchase some bathing suits! I think it's time to start. This Spring, I want something different than the typical bando and brazilian cut swimsuit. The Collection by Gottex features swimwear with accessories, one-shoulder tops (our fav), bright colors and cut-outs galore. We really loved this collection, it takes swimwear to a new level. When it comes to practicality I'm not sure if these swimsuits are ideal for tanning but I can't resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment